- copy the instruction
- copy the answers in the boxes (yes, draw the boxes too students)
- copy the questions..
- fill in the blanks (no, you can't simply put numbers in the blanks. write the answers. what? yes, write it again)
I also remember
2) using scissors and glue. yaiy. sticky. geli
- cut the answers in the paper.. in the boxes (and small pieces of papers are everywhere in the classroom.. "Teacher! Can I have another piece of this paper? My answers had fly away~")
- use your glue, students.. and stick the answers on your handout ("Teacher, I'd stick the wrong answer. I pulled it and it .. OMG.. torrrrr-n")
If only I can just drag and drop it...
No copying. No writing. No cutting. No sticking.